Note! Before accessing the contents of this section, you must read and accept the legal information presented below:
The following information is only accessible to parties which:
(a) are resident in Italy or are not domiciled nor in any case currently located in the United States or in countries where viewing the Offering Memorandum is not allowed by law, and
(b) are not a “US Person” according to the definition contained in Regulation S of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as subsequently amended.
“US Persons” (in the sense specified below) and parties resident in countries where viewing the Offering Memorandum is not allowed by law will not be allowed to access and download this document through the website. Under no circumstances, and for any reason, is it possible to circulate, either directly or through third parties, the Offering Memorandum outside of Italy, particularly in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan and Canada. The Offering Memorandum is not a bond issue offer to the public.
Regulation S of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as subsequently amended, defines a “US Person” as follows (for purposes of illustration, and with certain exceptions that will be mentioned below):
- any natural personal resident within the United States;
- partnerships and corporations which are founded and organized in accordance with currently effective legislation of the United States;
- any property whose directors or managers are “US Persons”;
- trusts in which the trustee is a “US Person”;
- any agency, subsidiary, or branch office of an entity which has a registered office in the United States;
- non-discretionary accounts and other similar contractual relationships (with the exception of properties or trusts) and which are managed or administered in trust, on behalf or for the benefit of a “US Person”;
- discretionary accounts and other similar contractual relations which are managed or administered in trust by a manager or administrator that is founded and organized or (if a natural persona) resident in the United States;
- partnerships and corporations that are founded and organized in accordance with the laws of any foreign jurisdiction and which are founded by a “US Person” for the primary objective of investing in securities that are not subject to registration on the basis of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as subsequently amended, unless founded or organized and owned by authorized investors (in accordance with the definition contained in Rule 501(a) of the United States Securities Act of 1933) which are not natural persons, properties or trusts.
The following does not constitute or form a part of, and should not be construed as, an offer by or on behalf of SNAI S.p.A. or an invitation to subscribe for or purchase any securities in the United States of America. The securities referred to herein have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, (the “Securities Act”) and may not be offered or sold in the United States of America absent registration under the Securities Act or an available exemption from it.
The following information is intended exclusively for persons who are located in and residents of Italy orpersons into whose possession this information may be lawfully delivered in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which such persons are located. Internet users who are not resident in Italy but are residents in other countries including, but not limited to, the United States of America, Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Canada and Japan are not permitted to access the relevant Internet pages. The information contained on the following Internet pages may not be copied or forwarded.
In order to access this section of the site, it is necessary to have carefully read and fully understood the contents reported above in addition to accepting to comply with all the limitations specified above.
Note: only those parties which are part of category sub (a) above may access this section.
I hereby declare, under my full responsibility, that I am resident in Italy or in a country where viewing the Offering Memorandum is allowed by law, and that I am currently neither domiciled nor located within the United States in addition to not being a “US Person” as defined in Regulation S of the United States Securities Act of 1933.